Assistant Project Manager role require dedicated, organized, and efficient applicant. In this role, you will work with the project manager to coordinate and accomplish the necessary project tasks and requirements. Candidate must have an eye for detail and a go-getter personality, ready to help synchronize all the project elements and make them operate successfully.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work within the Data Centre Department, providing technical and administrative support for successful delivery of the project
- Use engineering Bill of Materials (BoM) to generate, maintain and communicate schedules that will fulfil the scope
- Monitoring factory progress and ensuring we are working to schedule. Discussing and providing early warning of delays.
- Working alongside the engineers to provide assistance.
- Support overall cost management by collation of accurate estimates, forecast to complete and strong monitoring and control of spend.
- Support Project Manager in the identification, planning and control of risks and opportunities.
- Producing reports and documents for O&M manuals.
- Completing and compiling QA Test Reports for electrical and refrigeration processes/products.
- Attending and contributing to internal project delivery meetings.
- Assisting project managers where appropriate to ensure projects are handed over on time
- Other appropriate duties may from time to time be designated by Management.
- Producing & amending Project Planners.
- Basic CAD understanding beneficial but not essential.
- Team player and personable essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of CAD