As part of Bradford Manufacturing Weeks, our CEO, Louise Frankland, joined an inspirational panel for the “Women in Manufacturing” event at Beckfoot Upper Heaton. The event brought pupils face-to-face with female role models leading the manufacturing industry across Yorkshire, where they can openly discuss and ask questions about the industry, career achievements and challenges, as well as future opportunities manufacturing can offer.
– Victoria Wainwright from Naylor Wintersgill
– Sophie Grincourt from CarnaudMetalbox Engineering Limited
– Katy Trewartha-Crossley from Orean
– Fauzia Raza from Christeyns
– Ayesha Nawaz from Solenis
– Emmalene Kuras from Canvasman Ltd
– Ifzal Parveen from Lindapter International
– Louise Frankland from Mansfield Pollard & Co Ltd
With Bradford Manufacturing weeks currently in full swing, we are delighted to support and inspire the next generation of engineers.