As a business, we fully support world ventil8 day and share it’s aims in raising awareness of the importance of ventilation as a crucial part of enabling the health and well-being of people.
We align with the primary motivation to enable efficient and economical use of resources through technology and acknowledge that a good ventilation system can help reduce energy usage, minimise carbon emissions and:
- Improve employee performance
- Reduce respiratory infections
- Reduce exposure to pollutants
- Reduce sickness absence
- Improve “sick building syndrome”
- Reduce damp and mould issues within a building
Contact us to see how we can help to improve ventilation in your buildings whether in healthcare, education, or any commercial space.